- All our products are made from plant raw materials.
- Plant raw materials are renewable, sustainable and have a lower environmental footprint than petroleum oil.
- Raw materials include sugarcane, corn starch, wood cellulose and recycled unbleached paper.
- Raw materials are natural and non toxic. So are our products.
- Biodegradable packaging is compostable: Best case scenario it ends up in a home or commercial compost heap where it will biodegrade into natural components. The compost can be used to feed the soil and grow more plants.
- If the full benefit of biodegradable packaging is exploited, a cradle to cradle or zero waste situation can be achieved.
Recycled Sugarcane Fibre
- Many of our products are made from a sugarcane by-product called Bagasse
- Bagasse is a by-product from the sugar cane industry.
- Food packaging made from Bagasse has the lowest environmental impact of all our products.
- Bagasse is a sustainable and annually renewable natural resource.
- And is certified GM Free
- Bagasse products are home compostable. They break down into their natural components in a well managed home compost heap in less time than other bioplastic packaging.
GreenHome at the Gogolympics
We sponsored our bowls to the Gogolympics.