2 & 4 slice Sandwich Boxes: made from corn starch and 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- All our products are made from plant based materials
- They are made from natural and non toxic resources including sugarcane waste fibre, corn starch, wood cellulose and recycled unbleached paper.
- They are compostable: Best case scenario they end up in a home or commercial compost heap and used to feed the soil and grow more plants.
- They are biodegradable: If they do end up in a landfill, they will biodegrade when exposed to bacteria, moisture and heat, and future generations won’t be left wondering what to do with them.
Recycled Sugarcane Fibre
- Many of our products are made from a sugarcane by-product called Bagasse
- It is a by-product, the fibre left after sugar has been extracted from sugarcane. It has the lowest environmental impact of all our food packaging products.
- Bagasse is a sustainable & renewable natural resource. Sugar takes one year to regrow.
- Certified GM Free
- It is home compostable. It breaks down into its natural components in a well managed home compost heap in less time than our biodegradable plastic packaging.
Wooden toothpicks individually wrapped in brown paper.
Made from renewable plant based materials and 100% compostable.